Barry D. Rosenberg, Inc. takes your privacy very seriously. We share a commitment to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal, financial and medical information.
As providers of products and services that involve compiling personal – and sometimes sensitive – information protecting the confidentiality of that information has been and will continue to be a top priority for Barry D. Rosenberg, Inc... This notice explains the type of information we collect, who we share it with and safeguards taken to protect that information.
The statements in this notice apply to our current as well as former customers.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- We collect information necessary to provide the coverage’s and products you have asked us to put in place for you.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms,
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We maintain information about your transactions with us, such as policy coverage, premiums and payment history.
- Information we may disclose to third parties:
Barry D. Rosenberg, Inc. does not sell lists of customers, nor do we disclose nonpublic customer information to companies other than the ones we use to quote and provide your insurance business as required or permitted by law.
Nonpublic personal information may be shared with affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties in order to administer or service an insurance policy or claim, and as otherwise permitted or required by law. Our Affiliates include insurance companies, administrators, investment companies, brokers/dealers and other providers of financial products and services. Examples of unaffiliated third parties include brokers, persons or organizations retained to assist in the administration of policies and/or claims (such as appraisers, repair shops and medical providers), insurance support organizations, reinsurers, companies we have joint marketing agreements with, and others as permitted or required by law.
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
In compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), our employees are required to maintain our privacy policies and procedures. Employees who violate these policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action. Affiliates and third parties to whom we disclose information are required to maintain adequate security standards for the protection of collected information. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information.
- Our Practices Regarding Internet Usage:
- We collect and store information about “hits” on our website for internal review purposes only. Such information may include the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to us.
- Our website does not require you to disclose any personally identifying information. However, if you do provide personal identifying information, Barry D. Rosenberg, Inc. will not disclose or sell that information.
Please remember e-mail is not secure against interception. If your e-mail contains information that is sensitive or includes personally identifying information, you may want to send this via postal mail.
- When we will notify you:
- How you can contact us:
Re: Privacy Notice
Barry D. Rosenberg, Inc.
55 Old Turnpike Rd, Ste 508
Nanuet, NY 10954
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Web site provides only a simplified description of coverage and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverage, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, if applicable. Coverage CANNOT be bound, amended, or altered by leaving a message on, or relying upon, information in this Website or through E-mail